What is it?
The IHMS Job Analysis (JA) is a comprehensive, valid, and easy to use system for ADAAA compliance. By documenting the specific essential physical demands, skills, and agility required of the specific position(s) chosen, a Job Analysis will assist you in establishing and maintaining ADAAA-compliant job descriptions.
The Job Analysis may also be used to:
- Inform prospective employees about the job during the interview process.
- Provide information to medical and vocational providers about physical job requirements.
- Design Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screens (POPES) to provide for safer placement of new hires.
- Develop a modified duty return-to-work program that allows the employee to remain productive during the recovery process.
- Develop customized fitness and exercise programs.
Who Provides the Service?
“THE BODY MECHANICS.” These are Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Athletic Trainers registered in Vermont, New Hampshire, and New York, who have strong manual therapy expertise and ergonomic certification. We are experienced industrial clinicians which means we understand workers and can provide services with minimal disruption to the work cycle. We bring our expertise to you.