What is it?
Education of employees on safe work practices is a service tool that allows an employer to help employees understand and prevent potential ergonomic and musculoskeletal problems before they impact productivity and worker comfort and health. Our programs are tailored to your request and current needs.
Training topics can include:
- Prep & Recovery: Job-specific exercise done in the work area
- Office Ergonomics: Proper set-up and postures
- Ergonomic Basics: Covers basic ergonomic principles and “personal” ergonomic responsibilities
- Safety/Ergonomic Team Training
- Supervisor Ergonomic Training
- Manager Ergonomic Training
- Ergonomics & The Aging Workforce
- Back Injury Prevention Training
- Upper Extremity Injury Prevention Training
- Lower Extremity Injury Prevention Training (includes shoe selection)
- Stress Prevention Strategies
- Mini-Lectures: Cover any ergonomic, wellness, or injury prevention topic you request
*All training is tailored to your request and includes employee participation.